Spouse: Abdul Rahman Mian
Father Name: Hakim Abdul Rasheed
Mother Name: Nusrat Rasheed
Date of Birth: 29 August 1944
Education: MA (Journalism), Bachelors of Education
- Mubashir Abdul Rahman Mian
- Bashar Abdul Rahman Mian
- Omar Abdul Rahman Mian
- Hassan Abdul Rahman Mian
She wrote her first book in the age of 12 “Phir Yadoo k Deep Jalay”, which shows her love with writing. She is the only woman who wrote four volumes of Extempore Speeches known as “Bay-Sakhta”.
Journalism and Publications
- She is the first lady Publisher of Pakistan, Name of publication was “Watan Dost”
- Chief Editor of “Watan Dost” (1990-1999)
- Since 1985, regular weekly column in “Daily Jhang” and currently “Daily Nawa-i-Waqt”
- Peoples Republic of China
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- In 1988, the first ever Cultural Auditorium in Bahawalpur was made by her contribution and the development fund was given by Punjab Govt and its land was donated by Mrs. Bushra Rahman & Family.
Hajj & Umra
She has performed two Hajj and several Umras.